Monday, February 25, 2008

Snake Agent

Another Monday, another book review posted. This time, it's the first of Liz Williams Detective Inspector Chen novels, Snake Agent. I liked to book a lot for many reasons; great pacing, interesting characters, a "fresh" (as in not often utilized) mythological backdrop. Williams hit a great chord with the book and it fits perfectly in the ever growing and popular subset of fantasy - the supernatural mystery. I've got more to say about this little subset, but that'll be for another post later in the week.

On another note, if somebody would have asked me before the show started whether or not I would keep tuning in every week to watch Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, I would probably say no. It keeps drawing me back in every week though.

No comments: