Monday, September 11, 2006

The Blog is Still Alive

I've been very busy with work lately and as such, I haven't had much posting time here at the 'o Stuff. In better news, two weekends ago I went to the see Opie and Anthony's Traveling Virus Comedy Tour at the PNC Arts Center and laughed the entire night. My jaw was actually sore the following day from laughing so much. Great comedians like Otto and George, Jim Norton, Dirty Bob Saget, Bob Kelly, Patrice O'Neal and Carlos Mencia will do that to a person.

I was at the Arts Center again this past Friday for the Godsmack/Rob Zombie/Shinedown concert, which was great. Despite the funky acoustics at the arena, Godsmack still sounded great.

Since my last post, I've published a couple of reviews and interviews at SFFWorld. My interview with Scott Westerfeld, and review of The Last Days went up last week and last night I published my review of the terrific new collection from Mike Resnick, New Dreams for Old.

No comments: