Thursday, May 18, 2006

Un-Cataclysmic review

I posted my review for The Crooked Letter by Sean Williams yesterday. I thought Williams did a lot of cool things in this book and I'm looking forward to the next installment, The Blood Debt in October. I was reminded of works by Stephen King, Michael Moorcock, China Mieville, and Neil Gaiman throughout the novel.

I'll not even mentioned what happened to the NJ Devils after they swept the Rangers.

Lost ends its season next week. The season had its ups and downs, but I still have enjoyed it more than anything else on TV.

The summer movie season is officially open, although I have no desire to see Cruise's latest. The only films that really interest me are the comic-book related films: X-Men: The Last Stand, Superman Returns and Clerks II. This wonderful looking gem not withstanding.

No comments: